🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 Good morning frens. ☕️ What great things will we accomplish today? 🇺🇸

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Someone please explain --- what is up with the "us" before and after your post comment?

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Perhaps@toastjones is referring to the United States flag emoji's - apparently not all emojis are visibly depicted ?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

I see! That's a plausible explation, thank you!

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Yes! This is exactly what is happening- I cant see the emoji flags-- unless i am copying and pasting. It only shows as Text "US" that is it. Thanks for helpin me out here!

(2) Show this thread

This is your post comment: "🇺🇸 Good morning frens. ☕️ What great things will we accomplish today? 🇺🇸"
LOL now the emjois are showing up--- they were not orginally.. The flags were only showing up as US. literally. So now i know!! i figured it out... thanks for your reply- never would have known without ya!