ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🇷🇺⚡Russian hackers from the "Killnet" team announced the launch of a global cyber attack on the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia, Poland and Ukraine

This is stated in a video message published on their Telegram channel. Countries that openly support Russophobia were targeted.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Listen you guys I want you to give some serious consideration to what is your plan if there's no Internet!
No this is not fear mongering I'm just saying if the Internet goes down I know that a lot of people are struggling right now and a lot of people already feel very alone in this but you're not alone in the this God is going to be with you every step of the way and I just want people to face the fact that there might be some time some days that we don't have Internet to connect to each other.
idk if this signal app will contineue to work with the internet down but ya might want to try setting up some frens and or family on it just in case it does.
We have talked about this for a long time But have you really considered what it will mean in reality to you
Love you all
Nana

if the internet goes down, i say we all go outside and do barefoot grounding. we will ‘feel’ one another and remain in sync.

stay safe, all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

🙏❤️✨✨

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Ill be out there barefoot

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m grounding here. 😘

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love that idea!
Some of us could visit each other!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts