✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

4 real

Vincent I tried to send you a message, it wont let me. I have a question someone sent this to me, I wanted to get your thought's on it. I know there are a lot of false shrills etc... out there and I keep in mind that there is false info out there more and more. I have been following you for years and I am very thankful for all your work .Here it is. True or false. If you know.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

You are being decieved by Satan. He is the antichrist which means " Instead of Christ."

DJT is not Satan or Jesus Christ.

Satan will come first pretending to be Jesus Christ and deceive many people. Then Jesus Christ will return.

I did find this article, and not too much else to go off that i found in the short search i did. I tried to search names mentioned as well.
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-lied-about-almost-dying-helicopter-crash-1451963

🤔

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

following…

Did you get a response from VK, this is interesting that you show. But I was thinking what if Trump was placed into protection. Anyway what ever is coming for us, we all will know eventually. All I know and do is pray to God, love my family protect as much as possible, and wait.