#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Here ya go Patriots. Put them all in one.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Crap, I ran out in my bare feet to snap a pic, got wet grass stuck between my toes, and stepped on a slug.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Is that a pic of the slug :)

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He got fooked up! as long as we’re discussing healthy gardens, best way to kill slugs without feeling guilty… Get frisbee, put it in your garden, fill it with beer, they die happy, no harsh chemicals, you get to drink the rest!

No thanks to slug beer. Ducks are good for slugs too. They love eating lettuce though be careful.

ahhhh L O L I meant you get to drink was left in the can. I try not to use any chemicals in the garden or on the lawn except for termites they are the worst. But I get every bunny possum you name it hanging around my place. So if you know any good old natural ideas always share. Thanks for the laugh my bad I should’ve been more specific

In response ElBurro Dorado to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Green8700 in this post can reply

lol. Yeah I don't use any chemicals whatsoever. I mineralize our super clay-ey soil and I try to plant as much diversity as possible. Leaving the ecosystem to do its thing doesn't let any particular pest get out of control, after a few years my plants are barely bug bit. For the possums - a big cat or a pellet gun? I also let the garter and the rat snakes do their thing, it keeps a lot of pests out of the garden.