For someone who's given a list of permitted questions, Psaki is unusually unprepared to field them.

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

And still can't answer some questions? SMH

Aaa....Um....aaa....uh....um...aaa...a...uh...umm ...let's circle back...

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

im thinking she is also an actor in this movie🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
WHITE HATS IN CONTROL🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

I am a proud mother of 2, wife of an honest God seeking man, employee of 30 years and I fell head over heels for my Potus ~ DJT !

You mean she PREPARES these answers ahead of time and that's the best she got .... what tha ..

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Lucy Bryan to her Publication

😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Sounds like the worst press secretary we've had in recent memory and one who seems like a robot at that. Wonder how much she gets paid to endure public ridicule and embarrassment.

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

As long as those who ask the questions are soft on her, allow redirects and circlie-backs, she literally gets paid well for the uhs, ums, and erms. Probably getting paid by the word.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Well, she is good at the "umm, umm, umms" and the "I'll have to circle back"

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Don't forget the ehh ehh ehhs😂🤣 Well out her depth. Just like the rest of them

(1) Show this thread