Interesting that Pompeo is using a lectern that has Richard Nixon’s Presidential seal on it.

ObamaGate = Watergate x1000.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

the key that opens all doors...Did they pullvthe same stunt on Nixon that they did Trump and where were key players? Bush Sr etc...

Holistic Health Coach, WWG1WGA, Grandma

just WOW! Fantastic digging!

Bilingual Trump supporter 100%! This is NOT over! NCSWIC! God wins! WWG1WGA

Did cue... (sorry, twatter habits) Q ever post that Biden would never be inaugurated? I can't find it, but somebody is trying to discredit Q by saying he did.

USAF 76-80. We have to do better as CONSERVATIVES & NOT become the LEFT. WE have a HIGHER standard then they do..SO LIVE UP TO IT.

Q shit has run it's course..

curious

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

I seem to remember something about Nixon and gold standard. 🤔

🧐Wow! Very interesting!

I think you really just convinced me that we are really watching a movie! "Did Kevin set his alarm?" This Q drop was last Sept and it wass just last week that Macaulay Culkin was throwing a fit and wanted Trump removed from Home Alone.

Obey His voice, Guard His commands, Fear Him - our Creator www.lightheartedwanderer.com

In response Calamity Jane to his Publication

That's the only Kevin that came to mind. His mom yelling, "KEVIN!" GOOD FIND.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

wazzzup fren

nothing is ever a coincidence

Christian, Patriot, Wife, Mother, Sister and Friend.

Clever!

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

So freaking true!

(1) Show this thread

Bleeding red, white, and blue with every beat of my patriotic Q and MAGA heart. Jesus Christ is our Savior. Donald J. Trump is His emissary.

He was delivering his speech from the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California.

In response Candy Brown to her Publication

The timing on it is impeccable, though.

(1) Show this thread