Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

111 vibe
Incoming

Hmm, I love it, but doesn’t it look like the prototype?!🤔💗

💕💕

Love the "War Paint" on that pony

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

./brrrrrt
LFG
any way you can get graphic cards to go down? tryna start a business here lol

That's a lot of 'booms'.

That's a lot of 'booms'.

That's a lot of 'booms'.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Stunning model = 167
167=
We made our choices🙏
Message in a bottle
All systems go
Escape the matrix
Beam me up Scottie
We will prevail
John Durham JFK Jr
Elvis Presley
Enjoy the show
Yeshua the Boss
King of the world
John the Baptist
The God of truth

She is the Messiah

**This last one was just for me, it is my son's name.

My name is Benjamin

Greatest Story Ever Told!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

I think I'm missing something
How big is that thing?
Looks like a midget should fly it?!!?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

I thought it was RC when I watched that last video. I should have said something!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:11
FF Day?

That really is boss!
I bet the owner has a hard time keeping his feet on the ground, proud of his toy.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Sound ON

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Looks so real. I could be fooled. (well not anymore). Nice l timestamp

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Pitbull - Greenlight (Official Video) ft. Flo Rida, LunchMoney Lewis - YouTube

Official Video for ”Greenlight” by Pitbull featuring Flo Rida & LunchMoney LewisListen to Pitbull: https://Pitbull.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Pitbul...

🤔
10:01 >11
:14 >77

10:11 > 111
:09 > 9 >333
7 small 1 big 11 small teeth

7 11 looks like a lucky🍀Day

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#BuckleUpButtercup = = = > < >
RealTruthBombs = = = > < >
#MakeItRain = = = > < >

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

🤯

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

GO time

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

N I C E ! ! !

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

One of these were flying over Estonia this morning. I noticed because I had never seen one flying over Europe

i like the numbers in the teeth!!

1 ... 7 ... 11

1 big one = God

1+7 = Q

7 x 11 = 77 Christ

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Your numbers on all of this is making me laugh
Im so tired VK
lol but I just keep starting fires

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Two real ones flew over last week...unique engine sounds always draw me out of the house and lucky I did and caught them going overhead.

I'd be scared to fly it after all that work

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

my 7 yo said hey its a gi joe plane!