OH LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE…..
THE NIH HAS DONE A STUDY ON GROUNDING REVEALING HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR THE IMMUNE SYSYEM……….. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS ONE? NATURE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE BEST HEALER

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4378297/

Only people mentioned by @Apryllin in this post can reply

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I watched this documentary several years back. I was so impressed that I researched & purchsed a grounding mat for sleeping. Not as effective IMO as actual earth contact grounding but still helpful.
This is quite an inspiring documentary.
https://youtu.be/cRW0XO2xWn4

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Steve Kroschel has also done filming for the Gerson Therapy Institute.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I graduated HS in my Minnetonka Moccasins. School admins= not impressed.

Me: "you'll find out."

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Us "hillbillies must know somfin eh?
No wonder it is OK to make fun of folks with no shoes on...

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

is it earths frequency you atune to when grounding that is important?
7.83hz
☝️☝️☝️
i see a 17 there 😉

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Grounding, earthing, forest bathing! Have been doing it my whole life! I swear by it! Worse thing that ever happened to us was the development of rubber soled shoes…… Stops the grounding effects!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the grounding something simple lots of us as kids, nobody told us, we just did, running barefoot through the grass no matter day or night, in the south we caught lightning bugs, hammered holes in tops of mason jars, and put them in for a bit, gazing in that jar at all the sparkles of light, then opened the jar, twirled around and around and let them go free✨🤩

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

My mom always said that the biggest problem she had with me as a baby and growing up was, as soon as she would put me in my car seat, or take me in a store, or anywhere… i would immediately take my shoes and socks off. I drove her nuts, having to constantly look for my lost shoes and socks…. lol. it all makes sense now. im still like that.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Earthing> almost the whole little town > Earthing!
Jim Lind got them started.
They swear by it!
https://earthinginstitute.net/fairfield-ia-earthing-capital-of-the-world/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thanks my fren@jfkjrfan for introducing us to this yrs ago.😘
It is a real thing and it not only helps your Earth suit but also your soul.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Kick off your shoes and take off the sunglasses.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Sounds good, however, I can barley see already when i have my sunglasses on 😆

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Barefoot you also pick up a lot of minerals. More than you can suplement through food.

(4) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

There is a satanic reason babies are not allowed to touch their feet to the ground upon birth..... Mother Earth is ALIVE and LOVES each and every soul🙏

Hug a tree, them speak to it with your heart... get grounded, barefoot 🙏

Much Love Many Blessings