Ancestry DNA collection companies were never about helping you finding your heritage , it has always been about finding ways to weaponize DNA against specific races & sexes.

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

And, for the blood drinker fiends
Great way to find your preferences.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Yeah & organs for transplants

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

They were looking for SHANE

wakey wakey

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I have followed him off and on throughout this battle, but have found so many of his posts so cryptic. Then like so many I was booted off Twitter....is his true identity somehow linked to Jr? I have heard JFK Jr might have a twin.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

RETURN OF THE SON

(2) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I believe that they used it to search for the Bloodline too.

Looks like Russia knew about it in 2007
Ethnic Bioweapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I've been laughed at for avoiding things like this.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

My mother had a look of shock on her face when i suggested this could happen with her DNA she sent to 1 of those companies

(1) Show this thread