Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

fear not, Patriots. The crash will wipe [them] out.
And might be good to note both Musk and Trump had good German fathers. (there are good and bad in EVERY faction of society...pray for the good to rise and the bad to continue being not only exposed but stopped in [their] tracks, for the glory of God and the good of mankind.)

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

beautiful & hopeful transmission

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Every human alive is a bonded slave. We are all dead, we live on paper not in reality. The Matrix was truly a documentary...the money is there no one will spend any time learning how to access it though. We'll spend hours and days researching topics for this board chat but ZERO hours looking into how/why/where/how to access the money behind your birth certificate. That's why they created the Matrix...nobody's looking at the right place much less the right thing! They put it right in your face and you ask with your own mouth to be imprisoned and to keep you away from the wealth God gave us.

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I've read that a way to cancel almost all your debt (because just about everything from credit cards to mortgages is fraudulent) is to open a Treasury Direct account and file a UCC-1 financing statement, but for the layperson, that's a difficult if not impossible task. So what does the average person do to avoid having to play in this maritime law and central banking system and get harvested, again? I pray for discernment.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

remember the great irwin schiff who died on jail ...

he died exposing the farce and illegality of the irs and the path of the federal reserve

also laying the framework for american's to free themselves

but no one ever commorates his contribution and sacrifice

(2) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I have to remind myself that everything that's happening, including the face mask/CGI Biden administration, is part of a "movie," one which I can't wait to see the ending credits roll for! 😅 All on God's time, of course.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

1221 take it away!

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

i'm not savvy - i don't know what that means

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

vanguard offers reverse mortgages to older senior citizens that are retired, so then there is nothing left when they are really vulnerable. and there is no inheritance to the adult children.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

and no granfathered rights to the land in any future

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Predators. They use old, trusted actors like Tom Selleck, Fred Thompson and Henry Winkler in commercials telling senior citizens not to worry, it's safe, legit, "I checked it out," Selleck says, to sell these scams for the elderly's "peace of mind."

Disgusting. And those actors should be ashamed of themselves. But they're probably all owned and compromised, too. What a sick world.

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Too bad our tax $$$ support them - huh.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

USAID NGOs CONgress BANKSTA GANGSTAS - all the suckling pigs of the american tax dollar

(1) Show this thread

Keith Raniere of NXIVM sex cult, currently in jail, also goes by the name Vanguard.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication

Chuck Schumer rapes boys. Saw a horrible painful video of him raping a boy in the shower.....😭😭😭 He is the devil.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response JobsJobs Jobs to his Publication
(4) Show this thread

Is this NOT part of the plan?
To push them out onto center stage ... to OPEN eyes, then beliefs can morph - SEEing the control & propaganda ... ?

Only then will sunlight reveal the truth.

TIME: Telecoms, IT, Media and Electronics

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Vanguard logo is what?
kek

In response Markus Free to his Publication

the constitution? (ship) that i've been on - it's only 10% original left

paul revere's house in the "nawth end" isn't the original

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

draw and strike

Vanguard and Blackrock both own shares in the company I work for. I guess it is time to change my 401k

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

roll it over into a precious metal IRA, must be like/kind of financial vehicle ... ONLY purchase physical / NOT certificate (paper)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Vanguard and Black rock OWN the stock market.
The stock market is just like Vegas. Rulers in charge of who wins and who doesn't.
Check with VK he seems to know about the market. Good luck

(3) Show this thread