Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Well this group got taken down by Telegram

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I can still view the channel, just not comments on posts.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

https://www.theorionlines.com

warning some graphic material

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The mystery of Orion: Why are so many ancient structures oriented towards Orion??

“What is above is similar to what is below,” this principle is illustrated by the Egyptian pyramids, which are terrestrial copies, a three-dimensional map, an imitation of the brightest stars in Orion. And not just those structures. The two pyramids of Teotihuacán, along with the Quetzalcoatl temple, are located in the same way.
Believe it or not, some researchers have noted similarities between the Orion belt and three large Martian volcanoes. Just a coincidence? Or are they artificial and not volcanoes?… We are not sure. Perhaps these “signs” were left on all the planets in the solar system, and the list is endless. But this is not the main point. What did the ancient pyramid builders mean? What idea did they try to convey to their distant descendants?

https://mysteriesrunsolved.com/2021/03/the-mystery-of-orion.html

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Very interesting because my brother’s name is Torerro, but we call him Teo, for short. My Mother’s name is Alice...
I said all of that to say this, when I do the pyramid deciphering of the numbers, 2 letters, “TEO”, always appears!
Ancient Egyptian 4sho’!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

They harnessed both Celestial and Suns energy to create Life.
All directed into the Kings chamber

Exactly what Cern are doing, trying to create a spark of light (life)

(8) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#Biblical = = = > < >
#EnjoyTheShow = = = > < >
#GodWins = = = > < >

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

where are the golden tips?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

They pyramids again... Wow.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

"The" not "They"... lol

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I spy :)
Dots everywhere.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nice touch, the timestamp on the pyramid post = 11:22.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

last Friday

(8) Show this thread