Only people mentioned by @Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply

In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication

Hmmmm kappy

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

A Glimpse Inside SNCTM

Recording devices are never permitted at Snctm events. But allow us to provide you a peak behind the curtain of our secrecy.

https://snctm.com/snctm-video-collection/

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Once you know the truth, you can sense, see and smell the evil oozing out of them. It's unmistakable.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Trippy!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

. so true!

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Goosebumps

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Although we know some of it, still difficult to believe, process.

IC - gematria - drop 91

Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Doesn't the saying.. "No One is above the law." mean anything? Could never? Does that mean CAN'T, It doesn't matter if WE believe or process. It's about what can be proved, processed and executed. Evil is evil, and if it's evil. It needs to GO. You don't take a rabid coyote to court to see if it can be proved.. If it walks like a duck, sounds like a Duck.. it ain't a chicken. WE have already lost too many innocents, Taking them down is for the children.

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

today is my anniversary. 30 years married to my husband. The love of my life

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Awesome Video! Every Day Is a Gift! We The People are bringing dark to light and truth!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The more TRUTH that erupts on "our stage", the more I feel like we ALL have been living in the 'Truman Show!' I remember after seeing that movie years ago, my husband and I had a long, deep conversation about it; because we know 'THEY' lie in the news but tell the truth in the movies!

When all the TRUTH of what has been happening in these past few years (and the decades before) begins to roll out through what will be left of the media, the 'normies' will surely NEED us, lest they go absolutely crazy!!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Exactly - lies are given in the news, truth in the movies ... mocking the victims - this is their arrogance or is it a universal law they must foretell their intentions therefore if we say nothing, then we become complicit.

How does one protest intel from a "fictional movie" and to whom?
Such a racket.

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

☺️💗

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Accurate Stuff

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GAS = 27 - JFK
GAS = 711

(9) Show this thread