Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Everything is connected

Interesting thought I'm having after looking at this total eclipse. The sun we currently see is NOT, I repeat is Not the sun of even 2 years ago. Or at least that was when I began to notice.

So, I am wondering if this is the "same" moon that was there before the eclipse.

I don't have "intel" or anything else. But at this point I may be leaning towards a different "moon"

test

Interesting thought I'm having after looking at this total eclipse. The sun we currently see is NOT, I repeat is Not the sun of even 2 years ago. Or at least that was when I began to notice.

So, I am wondering if this is the "same" moon that was there before the eclipse.

I don't have "intel" or anything else. But at this point I may be leaning towards a different "moon"

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Spaceships awaiting our ascension for the celebration?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

The eclipsed moon is in Orion's belt. So is he a pregnant man?

The Stars? OK these for example? Coming in strong. Could be the Pleiades Star cluster! The 7 Sistars!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

sky window over my bed

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

☺️♥️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i akways have Vk. they ✨ sparkle

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Another thread talking about the stars moving
https://twitter.com/leyawath/status/1526047475865460736

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

hi from New Zealand

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

7 rays, 7 stars.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Scales of Justice
Is that the 11.4 vibe? ~~ Kapow :)

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

???

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

😆

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

C before D

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I thought of this also

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

C before D

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

all 7 of them?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Cloudy here. Nice color!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts