Watching Trey Goudy push Propaganda. Same scared vibe as Hannity.
Someone got to him.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, law and order, President Trump is my president. 2 time suspended on twatter, Parler, joined my Patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i notied him a bad actor awhile ago

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Lord...these crazy lost people are showing their true colors.. Hannity been doing this scare prop for last few years...stopped watching most of Fox right after the 2020 stolen and fraudulent election! Still like Tucker in doses and Jesse...but that's about it.

very disappointing! I thought he was a good guy till he quit the fight and sold out to media! ☹️

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

So many are compromised, they did a bad thing & apparently they have the proof. 💥

Not (TG)/207, how disappointing!😏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

there is a pic floating around; hard to find now - of hannity partying w the epstein crowd.

The vibes are real. This is a conservative measure, but more than half of communication is nonverbal.
https://online.utpb.edu/about-us/articles/communication/how-much-of-communication-is-nonverbal/

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

yo ypu copying this?

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Misspelling important? GOUDY......GOWDY

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Goud means gold

In response Sheila E** to her Publication

Goudy was a designer of printing typefaces one of which is Copperplate Gothic. It is seen classically seen on the doors of law offices and banks. Found this interesting, thetypeface was used in the logo of the gameshow Who wants to Be A Millionaire? and the Sega slogan "Welcome To The Next Level."

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Are the White Hats no longer in control?

If they are, how can any of the Cabal “get to” these people?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Remember infiltration works both ways. Yes, WHs are in control. Gowdy may have been controlled op, and/or is now appearing to be so.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

White Hats being in control doesn't mean they have 100% over every single little aspect of what's going on. They're in control of the overall situation, and of much of the black hats operations such as shutting down most of their funding sources and military control and things like that I believe. The black hats are still capable of using [their] agents and the media to try to push [their] agenda the best [they] can with [their] now limited resources and capabilities. That's the way I understand it anyway.

White hats are in control of the military and nukes and have essentially eliminated the major threats (nukes, further bioweapon releases, etc). We have nothing to really fear from [them] anymore in that way, but the narrative and [their] agents are still going to try doing whatever [they] can with whatever tools [they] have left available, but [they] are losing control of even that now as [their] narratives continue to absolutely fall apart.

(2) Show this thread

In same area as Trey- when the chapter closes on this i will be interested to see how he and Tim Scott fare in the history books. South Carolina just pumps out corruption

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

Same. He was the solicitor here. He helped the corruption grow into a massive financial empire. This state is eat up with evil in power.

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

What can they do if family is threatened? Of course, you pray. I cannot imagine being in that position.

God Bless the brave! 🙏💚🙏

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

Have been in that position. You pray a lot, especially for Divine Protection for the loved ones. You learn to wait for an opportunity. God provides.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

And 17 vibes make me feel ok about how I see trey....that 777 vibe makes me feel GREAT about it😉

Funny. I just listened to a man running for his former seat. Data points begin to align...

That's too bad. I watched Trey Gowdy on Forensic Files for years.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Me too! I hope he is a good guy! I enjoyed watching him put people on the spot and in jail!

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

He’s always been dodgy. Never totally trusted him.

definitely

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Missing the letter "o".

(1) Show this thread

Honey NO. He has always been janky. Don't get me started on his GOOD OLE BOY SOUTH CAROLINA ASS. He is straight up Spartanburg County corruption. Same assholes that have pushed bullshit convictions for political gain. Check out his dearh row case. 2 of the witnesses died under questionable circumstances. Shew. Lord. Let me go breathe. Trey is asshoe....corrupt fooking plastic boy🙄
I said that when I read Q's "Patriot" on him. Fookin good old boy trash.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

GOUDY ALWAYS SEEMED LIKE A SNAKE

I know folks might be like Stephanie ASSHOE but I always thought he looked like a "beady eyed" mason.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I think it was that southern gentlemen crap that ladies hung on to that made them believe he wasn't as corrupt as the rest of them. I just always thought he suffered from "little man syndrome." That of course didn't explain how someone with his vast experience as a prosecutor could go on television and explain the corruption in Washington as "just human nature", but I digress.

(1) Show this thread

Q called out Gowdy... Q1319 May 8th, 2018

https://qagg.news/?read=1319

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication

He also got his NFL deal. It seemed kinda like a book deal...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

📺

Agreed, he doesn't even look the same

(2) Show this thread

Not always a good thing I guess.....

I had to turn it off

Speaking of...have you seen Hannity's Twitter bio recently?

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Does he always wear his CIA pin?

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

per the script
🥱

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Jes King to her Publication

🙄Yep, per the script.

(1) Show this thread