#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good morning Patriots.
Race on.

Nana used to always be up for bikes!
Rode a bike to work every day for years..
Would love to be able to ride again Bikes and Horses!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

nana you were precious, i can see the rebel♥️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Gorgeous Nana! I knew you were a little rebel like me when we were younger..High 5:5 girlfriend🙌💞🏍️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

🙌💜

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

🤩Oh Nana, you beautiful soul! I love you. I learned to ride dirtbikes at 40, it was the most freeing experience of my life...fell into many ravines in the CA hills, but would get back up and dust off my backside and get back on. You are such a rebel in that pic, I just adore you!🤩

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Awwh that is awesome hun. For ppl that have never felt that experience of riding, it is most definitely one that I recommend.
Idk how really to describe it other than freeing.
Riding a bike fast really IS like riding the wind.
Ya get that same kind of feeling riding horses.
If you ride horses without a saddle or with one of the minimal english saddles like I used sometimes it is much better.
You are more "one" with the horse, you can feel what it is going to do.Same for the horse feeling you.
I could not stand riding on those western saddles, felt weird, you couldnt feel the horse at all.
One of the few times I rode in one I ending up at the hospital with a crack pelvic bone. Horse fell over backwards with me and the damn horn got me
Yeppers Nana was the official"black sheep"in my family.
My younger brother& sis thanked me cause they said by the time our parents went thro my older brother& me they were too tired to keep up with them & they got away with bout anything.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😍😍😍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Look at that "Hottie"... You're one bad ass mamba jamba Nana!
Knew I loved you for a reason!

Not anymore but it was one hell of a ride while it lasted!
I could never ride with anyone else on them tho cause I could not stop myself from driving from the back!
That doesnt typically turn out well!

(1) Show this thread

So pretty!!!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thx hun bout 15 yrs ago loved to ride without helmet.
My whole childhood sliding around gravel roads and the farm on dirt bikes and riding horses. That was my neighborhoodies!
Miss them both terribly!
There are just some things you do in life that are just a freeing experience.

(1) Show this thread