Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

XRP + XLM = 107

Trump announced quantum.gov on 10/7

Ripple & Stellar are ISO20022 compliant.

20022 = 222

Build back better = BBB = 222

Ripple & Stellar are building a better financial system where payments are settled in seconds with a fraction of a penny.

More coincidences...

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

TRUIST 107

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

i was wondering what that building was last night. They had signage all over ballpark.

I am not sure I follow. Are you suggesting this bank is different or leading in this arena somehow? Or did you mean something else entirely?

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelsc in this post can reply

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

I don’t knoiw anything at all about the bank except that I have noticed it popping up everywhere.. I also know patriots are in control and something about the name sounded interesting to me and gave me some good vibes so I decided to do a decode on it. You inspired me to do a little more, so I will be back with my findings lol