Kim Runner is another account that I feel very grateful for. She was bringing our attention to the deeper layers of meaning in the the VK posts at least as far back as Spring 2020. This awareness would later lead to our increased attention to the gematria numbers. She is a very aptly named 123 and contributes to our collective awakening in ways that many of us are not even conscious of and in such a quiet and humble way. Bonus points for her attention to#KennedySunday

#KimRunner
#FamiliaIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

πŸ™

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

She is the best!

Hell yeah! She is good at what she does and I look to her for information. Good job Mrs. Kim!! βœŠπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’™β€ΌοΈ

Thanks, Daniel.
Love you, too, friend.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening β€’ This is it β€’ Buckle Up β€’ GodspeedπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This is such a sweet tribute to Miss Kim!πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€οΈ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

the mee shall inherit the earth

God, Family, Country TRUMP is my President!! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

she really is a sweet and loving soul ❀️

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Been Rolling with Kim since day 1 on twitter. such a GREAT person. sges literally AWESOME πŸ‘ŠπŸΎ

My wife and i found her in Spring 2020 as well and we are grateful for that !@kimrunner

In response Morris Light to his Publication

β™₯️

(1) Show this thread

She is simply the best!

She is simply the best!

She is simply the best!

Thank you for stating this - Kim is an amazing patriot, her work is everywhere, GEORGENEWS on telegram, twitter (account after account) she never tires - and ALWAYS positive.
Thank you Kim you are a blessing to us all!

❀❀❀

❀❀❀

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

πŸ‘πŸ‘β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

agree 100%!!! grateful for all you do Kim to kerp us informed, inspired and engaged. much love and appreciation β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

πŸ™Thank you Kim, God bless you for all you do xπŸ™

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

A true woman of ❀️ I so much appreciate her incredible insight, I live to learn, Kim, your a great teacher, grateful that our paths have crossedπŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yep, Kim is great. And very often my first contact on twitter after i got nuked. I am happy that we had meet us in the space. I am much proud about to fight with together with her against the Evil. But that's also my thoughts about every Anon here.
Everyone are doing great.

#FamilyIsEverything

i couldnt agree moreπŸ’›

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

ThanQ Kim!! Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ’• πŸ™

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Yes! We are fortunate Kim is here - and Nana too!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Kim Runner is yes amazing, she is and has always been a die hard Patriot no matter what happens, unshakable, just as you have been Fan.
She is most definitely on it when it comes to decoding VK and many others.
She works hard at it too, not just a fair weather Patriot either, she is Hard Core Warrior.

You too have been such a big part of this movie. Nana remembers yrs ago now that we first met on twit wit, if not for you I would have not known about a lot of things so fast, like the awesome advantages of grounding.
When all these visions and things started happening to me you were the one that said, nope Nana isnt crazy, when I feel sure most everyone thought I was.
You know Nana loves you.
I would have to thank you for getting me back to listening to music too, as I had completely stopped after my son passed and I had really forgotten what a joy it is and how it lifts our spirits.😘
Thank youπŸ’œ

Jesus is my Savior πŸ™πŸΌ Trump is my President πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Fix2020orBustπŸ’₯ #SaveAmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#Savethechildren❀️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am truly sorry for your loss, thank you for always sharing your love and wisdom here. God bless youπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love, love, love Kim!! Best vibes in the house. Easy to listen to and learn from. I am blessed that I found her early on in this journey. #GoodPeople
there truly are so many.

From one OG to another...thank you, friend!
Happy to have crossed your path and hope to give you a big hug in person one day :)
Much Love!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Yep every time I got kicked off twatter all I had to do was find her account!! Then I could find the others!! Kim is amazeballs!!