Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

Looks like this was blocked by Democratic judge on 2/3

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

out of all the fall of the sequel part 7 that just came out recently made the most sense.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Praise God for this HUGE victory... just another reason I'm proud to be a TEXAN!🇱🇷❤️

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

I am telling you, Texas is looking like a place I might like to move but I don't know what part of Texas is a good part to live in. They are out front fighting for Americas against the corrupt Biden Administration. Also, I heard they are even drawing up paperwork to see if they might even succeed from the union. They need a wall also to keep the illegals out!!!

❤️🙏🐶🐶🌴👼👼👼Christian, Super Aunt, seeker of biblical TRUTH. Safety&welfare of God’s most beautiful & precious gift of the children.

🙏 Thank you Lord! We have won another battle in this ever changing spiritial war against these🙏🐍

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Connie Carpenter to her Publication

God bless you my sister from another mister....

(1) Show this thread

#IOwnMyOwnMind #IOwnMyOwnBody #WWG1WGA #MAGA #1776 No creepy DMs I will block you! Other are all welcome!! 😊

Is that symbol supposed to mean something? Looks like one of those hidden messaging symbols?

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

It is said "a picture is worth a thousand words AND a symbol is worth a thousand pictures" You do the math. I'm convinced you're right albeit underatnding its meaning is another thing altogether.

(1) Show this thread

There was an article on here last week about how pimps will bring their girls to Planned Parenthood for abortions because they are "discreet", especially with minors. Then there was a video the other day of that exact thing happening in one of their clinics. The sickest part of all that is the doctor performing the abortion is sometimes the john. This isn't about women’s rights. Shut them down!

In response Mary Donahue to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

There was an article on here last week about how pimps will bring their girls to Planned Parenthood for abortions because they are "discreet", especially with minors. Then there was a video the other day of that exact thing happening in one of their clinics. The sickest part of all that is the doctor performing the abortion is sometimes the john. This isn't about women’s rights. Shut them down!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

#ProudTexan here!

And I'm proud of you....
@iceandblades 👉👉

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes please.

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

The great state 🙌🏻

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

Who in there right mind would fund the killing of babies. Fuck im trying

Texas is my state and Gov. Abbott is the BEST!! BTW he doesn't play ball with these corrupt politicians!!

God bless Texas!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Thank the Lord and thank you Texas...👍💞🙏

planned murderhood,is the new name!
we are the news now!
we control the narrative.
#planned murderhood.
God have mercy and heal our land

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

👏👏👏

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

WTG Texas!