Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Yeah she can really pour on the BS, huh? Imagine the hours she spent practicing. Too bad she didn't spend the same amount of time practicing honor and integrity. Of course if she was real, she wouldn't need to practice either. It would just come naturally. Now she'll have all the time in the world to hone her skills in prison.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Cut from a different cloth. Disgusting. πŸ˜”

FJB .......Trump is my President

Wow drama queen . take these demons out .

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

ummmm ...

IS THAT A WALL AROUND HER HOUSE?

πŸ€”

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

SHEEESH ... no surprise

Liars Lie ... ceaselessly !!!

Demonds lie! She is pure evil. blm is pure evil!

Demonds lie! She is pure evil. blm is pure evil!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Pathetic diva with her missapropriatef hair....my least respected type. Ill pray for that one.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

This is all Insanityβ€”-

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

ya , she looks really scared in the safety of a secure home with. reporter outside the gate of lack of entrance ( not armed ) asking for clarification.

Maybe she doesn't feel safe cause she sold her soul for money. Repent, call Candace, and do an interview. These fake tears don't fool any of God's children.

Lighten the soul and tell the truth.

Gotta Love Esther

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Mental disease!! All the lives BLM ruined and now you are crying because you are being EXPOSED!! FOOL!! BLM and ANTIFA were Obama's army and they FAILED!! Buh bye πŸ’©

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

We went to my daughter's Art Show at her University. My husband said we have to get out of here. He saw a poster that said. All lives matter, but Black Lives Matter more. We be gone.

AWWwwweee that the saddest story I've ever heard ... N O T

now you crying? what about all the people you hurt and killed with your nonsense?! time to pay the piper!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

clown world

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

From Dark to Light

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ» From Dark to Light.

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

These people are sooo stupid!
What a shame, and I’m glad that Candice is exposing them all one by one!πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(3) Show this thread

House paid with blood money.

THESE DEMONS CAN’T STOP LYINGβ—οΈπŸ˜Oh yeah I forgotπŸ€”That’s what Demons Rats doβ—οΈπŸ˜Lies lies lieaβ—οΈπŸ˜

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May God forever bless and protect COURAGEOUS CANDACE
❀️❀️❀️❀️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

There are still those being led about by their egos

6% won't make it.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So not ALL black lives matter then got it!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only those who finance and accept GS dirty money matters.

(1) Show this thread