PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

It feels like weโ€™re watching the systematic destruction of Twitter, and Elon is leading the way. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘‡

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1525305145239781377?s=20&t=PIjbF0BF5JVD7Q_IdSqKRw

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Nana opinion incoming:

White hats have been in control of twit wit since DJT came back from his "Every country capitulated to him" world wide tour, and have been showing the world what the evils were going to do to us anyway just in a sped up format.

That is not the real Elon Musk.
The White Hats are and have been deconstructing satan's entire hell matrix a piece at a time and even better forcing the cabal to actually show their own evil as the pieces fall like dominos and their pieces are meticulously removed from the board.

Nana' research tells me that here was no way for the White Hats to EVER WIN the game since the entire planet and all govt's and corporations were totally captured operations so the only way is to end his game was by taking it apart piece by piece.

God's chosen are awesomeness!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

FANTASTIC and uplifting synopsis! God bless you always Nana. โค๏ธ

Just information that I have gathered form other beings

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it