John Durham's first trial, from his years long probe, begins Monday.
Be nice to finally see a recent picture of the mystery man.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Disclosure and Discovery will come?

I Pray This Is Good! Need Some Accountability Finally!!

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

it would be funny if he walked into court wearing a Q baseball hat or a tie with the letter Q in a step and repeat pattern all over it

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i grew up in Maine and the threat growing up was always “call Joe Bornstein…tell them you mean business “ The ad featured a menacing figure in a pinstripe suit played by Robert Vaughn. i met the real Joe Bornstein about a decade ago. He came up to my nose in height and reportedly struggled with turrets. “ mueller time” echoed this experience yet again. will there be a glitch in the matrix?

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

This the only picture I have found of him.

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
(1) Show this thread