Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Some of us have been building stacks since 1980...

But buying more now!

Picked up $340 worth yesterday & will buy more in a week.

Bought $600 last month.

I'm just realizing this... when you "Went Gold" with your profile pic, was that a sign? and the JFK/Jr. image a tie to EO 11110?
sneaky, DOQ.

just bought a kilo :)

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Picked up 17oz today. Let's see what happens. :)

This isn't just a squeeze to fuck over the banks, it's much more than that.

First stage is just that; a supply/demand based squeeze to expose and squeeze the everliving brains out of the paper shorts. A scarcely available with paper contracts (futures and trusts like SLV) that depend on physical delivery/holding of the underlying.

What happens come futures expiration when people want delivery? 5,000oz per contract... gotta find physical somewhere! oh, and one share of SLV is equivalent to one share in trust at a JPM bank...

(1/x)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

so now you have institutions who are heavy short in either futures, futures options, SLV, or some other paper vehicle which has an underlying physical component to it. The moment people come looking to redeem/take delivery, the squeeze begins. and the less physical that's available on the market, we find a liquidity crisis that FORCES bidding.

Paper contracts will default and force banks to close other positions to raise capital to cover. causes a broad market liquidity crisis as assets are force sold at or below ask to get out and raise cash.

*not financial advice
(2/3)

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother, grandmother who loves God, Jesus, USA, President Trump, and all of the Patriots!!!

Bought 4 ounces today from local pawn shop:)

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

a friend said she cound't get a hold of any but JM Bullion is the one that have some left... They didn't have any restriction last Fri 1/29. Monday came around, they put SOME restriction... but look at it now... 12 days PLUS and have to be min. $299.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yep that is the only way Nana will buy it.
Did buy some XRP too. Did they ever respond to ya.
Nana got a litlle nerveeeous about hearing that guy on Charlie Ward show trying to sell him on another brand, the one now online that belongs to the original creator of bitcoin that got burnt because he brought bitcoin on in open format and lost his ass.I certainly hope they dont swap out on us now. It was obvious he was trying to sell it as better than XRP for his own interests.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Started a couple months ago

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

APMEX is backlogged a week.

#MAGAFOREVER 🇺🇸#JFKJrLives💙 I LOVE MY POTUS ❤🇺🇸 #GODWINS😇 PATRIOT PARTY🦁🇺🇸 ANY Hello Darlin DMs = BLOCKED

Bought 16oz yesterday. Gonna buy more.

Got mine and my youngest son bought some also!

I bought 55oz so far...my late husband collected coins, so im sure I have some silver ones in the safe, too 🤗

Is it working? I bought another 200 ounces over the weekend. Spot didnt do much for very long.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

it is not too late. Together, we are doing this! The Best Is Yet To Come.

👍👍👍👍👍

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Was at 17 oz just took it up to 23. Bought a few of them off ebay. They are manipulating and dumping more into the market to keep the price down. Don't let up! You guys and some of us over here have this! 👊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Be careful with Ebay. Better to buy from a local dealer.

(1) Show this thread

I'm Not Living in the U.S.A. Republic, see you soon. Rev. 5:5

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

Did last week and today.

good luck with that Doq there isn't any. We tried months ago and there was no stock

Bought some yesterday, It was a road trip and had to put on a mask for the first time EVER! Dammit, but got it done. Bought all they had.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

I was able to purchase 8 2021 Silver Eagles on JM Buillon a couple of hours ago on the price dip. Keep stacking silver!

Jm bullion has an "in-stock" category.
they've added some inventory there.

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

bought there last night...

(1) Show this thread

Done! We are now up to 60 ounces!!!

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

In response Suburb Mom For Trump to her Publication

how much should we have? what do tou think it will go too?

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

Everyone should be going through yoir change jars.
https://collectuscoins.com/silver-content-of-us-coins

In response Army Strong to her Publication

so nickels before 1964 arent silver then? of course thats what i had found

In response Army Strong to her Publication

here's a good website that tells you exactly what to look for and a calculator with updated silver price. 1 dime was worth $2.17 last night!

(3) Show this thread
In response Stone Cold to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Why?

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

"Every $8 move higher in silver will cause that loss to increase by a further $3 billion. A move to $50 silver, commonly bandied about, would bring the 8 big shorts an additional $10 billion in losses from silver alone. What happens if the 8 big shorts move to cover and buy back their silver short positions in order to avoid catastrophic losses? Any such attempted short covering would cause the most drastic price move in history. This is the explanation for why the big shorts haven’t rushed to cover." - Ted Butler butlerresearch.com

(1) Show this thread