Great explanation from Kash re: the Judge's ruling this week.
I also found the 22 interesting - the judge granted access to 22 of the emails - out of nearly 40 emails that Fusion GPS asserted privilege over (at the request Hillary For America.)

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

It only takes 1 brave Judge

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

when cash
KASH speaks you can take it to the bank. It may not be the cash that you deposit in the bank but trust me you can take it to the bank

We've come this far ... not going back to slave control, not ever!
FF's they are common place ... remember the cabal is NOT creative and this is a box they have never been in before. Plus they are PANIC MODE and don't trust each other.

T H E Y . W I L L . HA V E . M A N Y . M I S T A K E S

Follower more than a poster.

We will get hit with a massive series of false flags to distract us. Look at what's brewing now:

Abortion protests
(Manufactured) food shortages
(Soon to be) Diesel fuel shortages
Baby formula shortages
Hyper-inflation (we've seen nothing yet)
Housing market collapse (rising rates)
Equity (stock) market collapse (habbening)
A massive attack on Christianity
Defcon 1 - Nuclear standoff with Russia / NK / Iran (Any combination of them - but war won't happen)

I am only guessing based on the general direction the media is TAKING the spin right now. The media always guides us in the general direction of where we're actually going. My best guess is they ramp it all up in July to enact martial law and suspend the 2022 elections. While in martial law the US Constitution is "suspended" and the Feds can now legally confiscate guns and force a mandatory vax. VK has eluded to many of these habbenings. We could start before November 2022 and end November 2023.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It's gettin' hot in here.... 🔥🔥🔥