Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

🐝🐝🐝BEE Happy!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This is not likely going to happen.
Have you watched The Bee Movie.
Its worth the time.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I couldn't do this....

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

Stories like this make me wonder if the advice for us to not use salt is against what we should do .It seems like everything they tell us we should do, is just the opposite in reality, how does one really know the truth about anything these days.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Saw a quick video with a man using the old fashioned cup with string, put it against a beehive and you could hear the Bees communicating! What an incredible sound, like voices chiming in together, maybe on Tick Tock💥🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝☺️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Kim - just wondering if Twat purges are still ongoing! Fudd and i ran out of numbers and they are now pinging our IP's!

In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication

Yes and the same thing for me.
Every 3 days or so.

(1) Show this thread