Only people mentioned by @kevinjbuttner in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication

my husband is a senior leader for a german owned company with a US office. He claims that their salea reps have to take the vax to see customes. i dont think this is lawful and he said private companies can mandate the vax. I would love legal scholars to weigh in.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DONT NEED ANYONE TO TELL ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ITS MY CHOICE !!!

The position as it was in December re mandatory #COVID19#Vaccination

However, until the#DeepState is completely taken down, I wouldn't trust any human rights laws as the courts can justify anything they want to. When the balance of small-medium employers falls, big business will have more sway over governments.

"If an employer is unable to justify a direction to vaccinate and takes adverse action against employees who fail to comply, the direction is likely to be deemed unlawful in many countries."

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=24ccb199-b49e-489c-b3fe-b99c8363b502

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Well said.... Thank you !!

(1) Show this thread

EU Brussels are panicking! #vaccines are dangerous and they know it. #5G is dangerous and [they] know it! #Agenda21 is well on its way. #PresidentT is about to take them all down. #Propaganda has#BRAINWASHED many, time to#wakeUp

https://anonup.com/thread/942859

If peace is the prize then what is the answer? "When the power of love  overcomes the love of power the world will know peace".

Link?