💥Trump's social media company begins hiring producers for a MAGA challenger to Netflix | Daily Mail Online....

⚡Come on all you talented MAGA video producers, this is a great opportunity to put your talents to work and make a Huge Positive Impact on the World!!!❤️

Trump's media company has begun hiring staff for its video streaming platform and it seeks to build a MAGA challenger to mainstream providers such as Netflix, Hulu and Disney+.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10813713/Trumps-social-media-company-begins-hiring-producers-MAGA-challenger-Netflix.html

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

WOW! I'd LOVE that! Think of the awesome documentaries
& Christian based movies... and music !

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Such a great idea....I really hope all the talented patriots try to get involved...

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

how about a better youtube alternative?

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Great Idea....Some talented patriots should contact Devin to see about getting involved and get that going...

(1) Show this thread