#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Mornings Patriots,

Eye Contact.

God has already won. โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโœจ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

I enjoy your posts because it's interesting to observe what my own mind goes to first after reading them. The first "read" sometimes surprises me, then I work from there and start looking at the details. It's not always correct, but I always learn something that helps me in the future. Maybe in that respect it's never "wrong"? It really fascinates me how the mind so quickly makes connections. All of us, scattered dots of light, seem to be the true quantum computers. :) On this post my eyes locked on "EC" for example, which led me to Ezra Cohen's last post. He follows 155.
๐Ÿ’ง2057
Sep 02, 2018 1:24:11 PM EDT
EZRA Cohen-Watnick
๐Ÿ’ง155
Nov 15, 2017 12:38:48 AM EST
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [โ€ฆ + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I thought Ezra 1st too๐Ÿ‘Š

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it