Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Did he predict that🤣🖕🖕🖕bye bye

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

years ago i worked with an inlaw to one of the simpsons creators who happened to stop by while i was working. i had a bad reaction to the man. it was beyond my ability to say why at the time. i questioned myself and decided to trust my intuition. and then years later we find out they were all sickos.

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Wow! Even the Simpsons huh?

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

see you later Space Cowboy!

He was certainly someones comm guy. We all know Homer plays the classic sheep, Mr Burns plays Nathan Rothchilds, and Sideshow Bob, well, he's a clown. lol I often wonder, if Hilary wasn't suppose to lose, yet the comms went out that Trump would win, then who exactly was feeding this guy his intel to put out in the show all these years?

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😳WOW!

Good riddance to BAD RUBBISH!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Keeping his reputation lol

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Some will take the easy way out.