Don't study me. You won't graduate.

I kind of like this stuff.

Read and do as you think you should. This guy has been SPOT on since I started following him last year!

Warning: with the Pluto/Mercury opposition now only eight days away, the strongest effects of this aspect are likely to occur over the next two weeks.

The list of such effects includes national communication failures/shutdowns, intense propaganda, increased censorship, school closings, road closings, transportation crises, banking crises, national ultimatums/demands/orders, and the release of high-impact data/news/info/documents.

If we saw interruptions

If we saw interruptions in cell phone, internet, or bank card services during this period, it would not completely surprise me.

The news during this time is likely to carry some extremely pivotal and urgent stories, although the distribution of news during this time may also be affected, and will certainly include propaganda mixed in with legitimate news.

In response Leslie Medrano to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Les__Med in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Leslie Medrano, click on at the bottom under it