🔴Pence Turns on Trump -- Will Campaign with Dirtbag Gov. Brian Kemp in Georgia Before Primary

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/pence-turns-trump-backs-dirtbag-brian-kemp-georgia-governors-race/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

We have known since before the election that Pence is a pedo who colluded with Paul Ryan, (when he was speaker) to oust Trump (impeach) so he could be President.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Heard he's a Fairy Boat Captain...

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Pence was always a POS

Yes you are totally right! Sleazeball.

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

well duh! who didn’t expect something like this? No secret what side that Pedo plays for.

ONE TREASONOUS FELON WITH ANOTHER TREASONOUS FELON
BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Let's hope this is "part of the plan"

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That is going to be a big help for Kemp an asshole backing him!

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Proof ! I knew it! Creep!

My Ancestors and Roots 🇩🇪🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication

Can you imagine how badly they all wanted to HAUL ASS after receiving those envelopes?? 🤣😂

Damn Good Movie!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Kandiss Taylor is the only choice in GA. Purdue is a RINO TOO. Just like OZ in PA