"We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction" ~General Douglas MacArthur

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

THE WAR IS REAL. Go look at the DEAD BODIES...

https://t.me/intelslava

What about the S and SE regions. Mariupol? The places where more Russian and Russian sympathizers lived and have been persecuted for years! You think this is a sham@VincentKennedy ? Kiev is totally different.

Russian Soldiers Evacuate Children from Dangerous Areas of Mariupol - YouTube

Russian Soldiers Evacuate Children from Dangerous Areas of Mariupol#RussiaUkrainewar #Russia #UkraineReport by Patrick Lancaster US Navy veteran and independ...

18+ Mariupol Residents Expose War Crimes & Show Dead Ukraine Soldiers - YouTube

Mariupol Residents Expose War Crimes & Show Dead Ukraine Soldiers#RussiaUkrainewar #Russia #UkraineReport by Patrick Lancaster US Navy veteran and independen...

Destroying DUMBS routes for trafficking and underground Bio labs and adrenochrome centers. I think Ukraine released the virus

I saw that recently and was like whaaaaat?? There is so no war going on as they say if life is just carrying on as normal. I am SO GRATEFUL Rand Paul BLOCKED the $40 BILLION DOLLARS .
The TRUTH will all come out soon in a FLOOD and . . .
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING . 🇺🇸🦅

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

The WAR is real: https://t.me/intelslava

(3) Show this thread

I still remember the video you posted of him “entertaining” — once seen, it can’t be unseen. 😱

TS 1148
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=1148

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I believed it was due to Zelensky actually being an "actor."

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Follower more than a poster.

It reminds me how people would pull up random Snaps from Snapchat in Wuhan during CV19. The place was vibrant, full of life like NYC, and people were in the club!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

At times I wonder if only Patriots notice these videos on TikTok and the rest turn their eyes to the TV. Even in the church they pray for Ukraine and the war to end. They know the truth but upper hierarchy must be distributing the prayer intention packets to the churches.

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

I still don't know why Zelensky didn't throw Trump under the bus by saying there WAS quid pro quo in their phone conversation.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Definitely not a war zone.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah if nothing else ppl should realize that pansy ass Cruella Pelosi is not gonna frickin go into a damn war zone!
Geez!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

not without ice cream .... 😂

(1) Show this thread

Good morning Vincent. My legs are going numb watching this movie. Time to get up and get shit done. Lol

He’s everywhere! 🟩

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Yes. In Kiev. Not in Donbass. I won't upload video, I'll share link. Explicit content 18+.
https://t.me/intelslava2/134

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

So there is an actual war in Donbass? Or, is this movie footage?

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

As the Fox News bobbleheads pat each other on the backs of their courageous field reporters...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

This guy is so going to jail for a long long time if he is not a white hat

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Kiev must be located South-
Away from the Russian border
😂👇

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts