Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!

How do you decide how your day is going to be?

Some days it is hard especially when you get older and when ya wake up every morning and everything hurts to find your joy every day.

It helps me so much to hear his message to boost me up and make the pain go away.
Dont allow anything in the morning to steal your joy first thing, you can hope, you can believe that happiness and wonderful things are coming your way.

Think yourself happy, control your mind and you control you joy, control your thoughts and you control what the universe sends back to you.

Sending out thoughts of happiness, faith, gratitude, and love creates your happy future.

As he says "Happiness is a choice, you create it yourself".
Leave the past in the past and give yourself permission to be happy.
THERE IS ONLY NOW AND NEXT!
Change your thoughts, change the game.
You were chosen to be here!
@wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/Qt74g5FYHTw

START YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS | Every Day Decide To Be Happy - Morning Inspiration To Motivate You - YouTube

Every morning you have a decision to make to wake up happy or discouraged. When we choose to live happy and have a positive mindset, we can expect to see the...

Good morning, Nana 😽💞

5-13-22 📽️ The RINO Front W / JUAN O SAVIN
& TeamBlandford

Keith Blandford
I’ve been trained in Nation State policy.
When I ran for United States congress
under the mantle of Ron Paul
they were going to the Aspen Institute
I was going to the Mises Institute
so I’m an Austrian Economics
My job was to insert the claim to audit the Federal Reserve..
I spent 8 years of my life
trying to explain to the population
THAT FEDERAL RESERVE IS THE CRITICAL PATH
YOU END THAT & YOU END ALL THIS.

Juan O Savin
YOU HAVE TO END THE FEDERAL RESERVE
& it’s abhorrent sister.. THE IRS

Keith Blandford
The portrait of Andrew Jackson in Trump’s office
was no accident.

https://rumble.com/v14jyph-the-rino-front-teamblandford-w-juan-o-savin.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Nana woke up AGAIN singing this song, it was literally playing in my dream before I woke up!

@vincentkennedy

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvldM

Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

This is one of my alarm clock songs. May as well get a positive song stuck in your head from the start!

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

playing in the garden today. Real good day 🌱🌷🌞

(2) Show this thread

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Thanks for sharing.
Nana is a "Certified Public Administrator" thro the University of TN and I worked with State Auditors for years. Fancy smancy way to say trained in the operation of state and local govt.

For the audits of the Federal Govt to have never been questioned could have only happened if the auditors were also in the pockets of the the corruption.

The HUGE amount of siphoning off of our cash would not have gone unnoticed all these years.

Idk if the Federal Reserve or IRS have ever really been audited but I do know we need to dissolve them along with most of our govt and ALL 3 letter agencies.