Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Posted this on twitter today:
I'm going to assume that anyone singing Biden's praises is a bot. A real person would see him as being a person who hates "We the people" (legal Americans) because he actually admits it.

Those bots ruin everything.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Active real person accounts is what a valuation should be based on.

I'm pretty sure they count bots and suspended accounts

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

For sure. Let's see the real value.

(1) Show this thread

Now do AJ. 🤣🤣😂

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

If they say up its down. Those clowns. lol

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Any good Realtor will tell you,
NEVER COUNT ON THE DEAL UNTIL THE CHECK OR WIRE CLEARS YOUR BANK!
Then you can breathe!
Shit happens!

Nana has been wondering all this time if the deal would close.
There have been rumors of their financial position reporting of the number of ACTUAL members being greatly exaggerated, this one thing would have a substantial affect on the submitted value of the company since basically Musk is buying subscribers.

Maybe nothing but I never count on deals until AFTER they close.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Fraud vitiates everything. moves and countermoves. waiting until Elon takes full control would be months.

now to bring the user base within an acceptable range for the deal, they will have to unsuspend/unlock all accounts. invluding POTUS.

LFG

I smell fraud... Social media and Google collapse under their own weight? Weighted profits because of bot subscriber base that also helps drive ad revenue? Who knows...What if Twitter, FB, Google, etc... have been running a fraudulent bit subscriber system and stealing from advertisers and shareholders this whole time? Wouldn't surprise me.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Dealing LEGALLY with a Cluster B person, Corporation or Branch of Government...IS A FOOKING NIGHTMARE!

I do NOT Recommend it! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

After Elon finds out it's all bots and the value goes down
I'll buy Twitter
starting bid
100 earth dollars

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

there are bots with copy n paste comments on the tweet ;)

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

🤣🤣😂🎯🦅

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

waiting for the real numbers Musk!!!