Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Good always triumphs over evil NEVER give up the fight>Hold The Line Veteran U.S. Army

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Soon

i would like to stand by you all one day as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ4i-QbXG54

Stand by Me - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino AtlanticStand by Me · Ben E. KingThe Very Best of Ben E. King℗ 1962 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA...

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

deep front porches, wrap around porches, wicker sofa long enough to take a nap under the fans, sweet iced tea with lemon and a piece of pie, sounds good to me♥️

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

just ate dinner with my kiddos on the front porch tonight, for the first time ❤ then see this sync ✨ love life!!

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

I think I'll just start the home build with the porch, and the rest of the house can follow as an addition over time...

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

ALL I want in life is a Giant Porch... w/a bedroom,
bath & kitchen attached,

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

how bout a sleeping porch, with fans, maybe could a few months, night sounds🤍

(2) Show this thread