Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Well there was a marriage connection but above and beyond that, how do ya'll think that Q and the Patriots were able to pull this all off?
They had to be friendly to hold the enemy close.
Maybe feel like you have to take a shower to wash them off every time but necessary.
The ones Nana gives the most Kudos to are Lady Di, DJT and JJ.
Especially Lady Diana, she is one brave ass woman to dance in the very pit of the vipers and be able to walk out.

Cuomo sure is MIA! 😳

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Isn't he running for NYS Attorney General so he can Pardon himself :-D

(1) Show this thread

Aussie Mum fighting for Freedom & Truth....Trusting in God's plan.

Cuomo always looks like such a creep... junior would know considering Cuomo was married to his cousin

In response Leanne Kennedy to her Publication

Yes and ended in abuse by him of her it seems. Cuomo's daughters are 1/2 Kennedy which I just found out recently.

(1) Show this thread

lovely red tie.

he was my pick for a sleeper ........crazy i know but i figured he got thrown under the bus by his peeps he'd be happy to spill the beans on them

In response reaper myer to his Publication

IDK, I think AC is corrupt AF. My view "keep your friends close...."

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

It is an old Tweet from 2019.
"Keep your Friends Close" maybe?
IDK same as you.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I miss these old Twitter posts

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Was a wealth of info flowing back in the day. Lead down many rabbit holes, learned a Ton

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

And in the end of the Earth Suit experience all we REALLY take with us are MEMORIES.

(3) Show this thread