Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

did jim jordan have anything to say?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Of course he blocked it.
Ukraine movie is about to end. I am thinking

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

He does not seem to be corrupted like the others are - he may be - but he is one of the few who is a Patriot!! ThanQ Rand!!!

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Ewillhelpyou

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Excellent!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is great news, winning winning winning.
More of this please!
We seem to be on a roll.
Dismantling their game one piece at a time!
Oopsy, that sand is washing right out from under their feet.

Can we remove that illegally elected Senator now?
Please and thank you!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💚

(1) Show this thread

sometimes its the small things. sometimes its the big things. so happy ❤️

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

God Bless & protect this Patriot for doing what ALL
Americans want... real Americans, not China Bots.

o7 🇺🇸

Sent Rand $50 from Sacramento with like $200 in the bank in 2008. Best money I ever spent.

Follower more than a poster.

The bill to put abortions into law was killed yesterday by Manchin. The Senate put Build Back Better in the grave as well. the libturds aren’t really doing that well in the Senate. They’re just circumventing them and destroying the country with other methods.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Laws don't apply to liberals.
If they can't pass it, they'll force it to happen.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

which is why his name.is Rand.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MOVIE MADNESS

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response George Edmiston to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts