Fellow Patriots,

Find a place to sit down before you view this 2 minute video. Not kidding.

Martin Geddes forwarded this from@EndIlluminati.

Red pill of gargantuan proportions.

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In response Save the Children to her Publication

THE SUN IS BLACK, GENERATES A ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD. WHEN THIS RADIATION HITS AN ATMOSPHERE, IT IS CONVERTED TO HEAT AND LIGHT. THE RADIATION ALSO CREATES A DOWNWARD FORCE RESULTING IN WHAT WE CALL GRAVITY.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💥 DISCERNMENT IS IMPORTANT IN YOUR AWAKENING💥

The Deep State 'IDEA' WAS the completion of their Agenda 2030, where humanity has been living for millennia in an artificially created Magnetic Hologram, formed in the so-called 3rd Dimension. Around the calendar year 2030, their plan was 90% of the population reduction must be completed.

The hologram was designed and controlled by black occult magicians of extra-terrestrial Reptilian human hybrids, who specialize in misleading and mind-controlling people. They carefully influence and manipulate through secret esoteric knowledge the thought process, which is related to the magnetic grid around the planet’s surface, to transfer energies to people through visual holographic representations of reality. By annexing in this way, the human consciousness, enables them to create forcibly a pre-designed reality. The reptilian hybrids cannot reside on planet Earth under the original higher Earth frequency.

❤️God Won!

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i love this guy. his videos on church organs blew me away 20 years ago

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…husband calls BS.
he worked with fiber optics

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

ha ha ....
and what do YOU think Debbie?

Cheers!

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

....and?

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I’m just going to live my life helping people and look forward to God showing me all about it when I die. But this is compelling.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Quite a few sources I've researched suggest that the sun is "hot" plasma & the moon is "cold" plasma
I'm intrigued by things like this

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Fascinating stuff!

It will be a Grand day for all of humanity if we ever learn what is true in life.

Cheers!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Okay, if I need to unlearn everything, can I start learning something that makes sense to my brain?

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Ha ha!

Bottom line - there is a secret door into the universe lol.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Smokin' a little too much maui waui.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

With that moniker id be quiet about smoking too much weed mate ;)

(1) Show this thread

They say that the marking on the moon are photographic-like impressions of both the firmament and the earth on top of each other.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Yeah, like a mirrored reflection!

We will want to travel to all those places..
or at least send Rick Steves on his biggest trip EVER! Ha .

Cheers!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

We are in one big episode of the Twilight Zone it seems!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

GOT THAT SHIT RIGHT 2222

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

😵Life just gets weirder and weirder.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

So much to process!

(1) Show this thread