Take the unique knowledge you have as an Anon and let it form your future.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God quite literally whispered LOUDLY in my ear.
"Same Day Truth"
For real not kidding, just as if anyone else were speaking to me.

Idk what he expects me to do with it yet but I feel sure when in his timing he will show me.
Most likely help someone else with it as Nana is no news person.

I do think as bad as it is about to be that it is time for Patriots, Anons, and Light-workers, united together to daily manifest a positive future filled with humanitarian projects to bring all ppl up to a basic humane living existence, food, homes, medical, basic needs.
Let's start there.

Met a new Digital Soldier who didn’t know Juan! Now shes on fire!!!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i dont know juan

Zoom in on the corner of the mag there’s a Lady Bug on it. Thats her nickname she told me we both freaked at the same time!

WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Not sure how much knowledge I have now but it highly surpasses what I had 5 yrs ago and way less than what I had thought I ever had...been one strange journey, that's for sure but I am proud to see everyone that has supported each other and still is...

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

When the damn finally breaks, as much of a relief it will be, it will also start a new chapter to help the ones that got a tough wake-up!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I learned so much in the past few years, much of it ugly and disgusting. Learning about XRP and silver was the best part, by far. Like going back in time to 1983 to buy stock in Apple.

👇💯‼️💞

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I AM...HAHA

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Wen premiere?

(1) Show this thread

we are becoming public....was painting and woman asked about my boots..said they look like military boots...I said 'wet weather gortex combat boots.... imagine the rest of the convo...!!! another awakened soul

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

@doqholliday I had maybe 1/5 of the info.....the anons here and on the boards ( esp Q) an endless list....supplied confirmations to my research by 4/5... I could never ever have done this without everyone jumping in....much love and respect to the global awakening

(1) Show this thread