It’s obvious banks are going to die.

Go visit your local bank and look at their computers and notice how slow their employees all move and operate.

Imagine being the person that thinks banks could handle quantum computing.

You think someone like Trump & Jr. would put the future of our financial system in the hands of banks? lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

many many lols

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

If there are no banks at all, how will we keep our money then? What will my credit union handle the money i have in there? Will it just be a new system in the old building kind of thing? I cant go draw all my money out and keep it at home, that would be way too dangerous. So what will our future banking look like do you think?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That will be a great start!

Wonder how they laughed when the families set up this system to start with:
Cant you hear it now:
Let's create a banking system where the idiots actually pay us to loan them their own money, no wait let's also charge them to use their own money daily even better, and icing on the cake we will make them think WE are doing them SUCH A FAVOR.

BRUH
any request the bankers all "yes let me git my manager to halp mEh"
braindead nerds thats facts🤣🤣🤣🤣

I Only seek the approval of God. Those with demonic agenda can shove it.

Funny you should mention that. My family was just talking about how are bank was like a Ghost town. Very empty, little to nothing happening.

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

i cant wait to switch careers or help humanity out on the Enterprise. whatever they have planned i’m in. be sweet making 3D pribted homes and communities or farming too. at least some banks around here in CT finally dropping their employees mask mandates.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Trump & Jr.
I like that !

We love you, Q+!!

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I would like place toget the bills.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Need some changes:
The Statue of Liberty is a Pagan Goddess.
White House designed as part of Satanic City = Washington DC
Astronauts on the moon didn't happen.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

I said before, as beautiful as these are, I hope these are not true, because their are still lies on these bills & we should not start a new system to help & assist humanity with or based on lies.

(4) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I've seen warnings about the banks collapsing from many sources. It looks like it's about to happen, which is good since I have a near zero balance and my credit cards are about maxed out.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

same!

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thank you Doq! 🇺🇸🦅#KennedyVision 🕶

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Good friend at a small local bank justvtold me they changed their computer system.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

🧐

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

all the banks changed their computer systems back in 2020 that’s the reason everything was locked down not because of Covid it was because the banks were changing everything over…..

(2) Show this thread

2023: “what’s a bank?” -@vincentkennedy

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Ready to see that asshoe flip the seal.