Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

TODAY IS OKLAHOMA STATE SPECIAL OLYMPICS DAYโ€ฆ. MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE IS HURTING WITH HER HIP DYSPHASIA IS COMPETING IN THE 50 METER DASH!! SHE IS VERY COMPETITIVE WITH PAIN AND ALL โ€ฆโ€ฆ. GO RILEY ROO!!

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Laynie competes tomorrow here in Texas!!
Our kiddos never cease to amaze me!
good lucky, Riley! โ˜˜๏ธ

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

They NEVER give up, No matter what! โค๏ธ Go Lanie!

oops *Laynie* ๐Ÿ…

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

God made me her Momma for a reason!! She truly teaches me everyday how to be a better person!!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

AMEN SISTER! TOTALLY AGREE HERE ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it