Only people mentioned by @SherrylovesUSA in this post can reply

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response We Are One to her Publication

My son, who in joining the Army in January told me that the Chinese are joining the US in fighting this global war. The infiltration of the Chinese is going to help us.

We shall see. My kid's not stupid. I'm desperately hoping he's right. He's 18

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

So happy to see you!,,I miss our convos....Love love

Thank you!!
This is what we should here about out of every political person
If 🇺🇸 Was Who they were representing

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

We may not have the mic and the spotlight, by design, but I assure you Sister we are and have been the majority.
There were bigger flotillas for President Trump than people bussed to empty venues for biden!

Those that are doing this and have done it can burn in fucking HELL for eternity!

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Ditto that!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Putting the lying, cheating illegal crossing cabal loving humans in hotels and housing is just WRONG!!! All for a vote, I suspect...

Pain is coming!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Oh don’t forget the millions were giving to illegal immigrants for their housing and food and the billions being sent to Ukraine for the proxy war spurred on by the Globalists!

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I wish I could watch them all burn in HELL!!!!

(1) Show this thread