Trump established CISA & Space Force.

Wayyyyyyyy more going on than most realize.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Born awake. All American Gal. God, country, family, dogs. Not afraid of storms!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I recall "We have it all"...and am still waiting. 2000 Mules is only a part of it, and y'all know it isn't enough...

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Elizabeth Ferguson to her Publication

We're witnessing a long term plan being carried out covertly that will accomplish many good things. Bringing black hats to justice and ending corruption is just one of them. The groundwork for the new economy/currency and establishment of a Constitutional Republic is just as important if not more because it will provide the agenda for our future. Obviously, all this takes time, but based on Doq's latest posts and a few other sources, it sounds very, very close to being here.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

cyber space force!!!

Whose idea was the Defense Health Agency that is taking over military treatment facilities? Was this Trump too?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

It’s pretty obvious that Trump has applied basic Sun Tzu principals when dealing with agencies.

(1) Show this thread