WHAAAAT....?!?!?!??!?😲😠

Watch Dr. Oz promote this ‘Mark of the Beast‘ on his show:

https://youtu.be/wtLoNR9ON5k

Dr. Oz Promotes RFID Microchip: Mark of the Beast? - YouTube

Do you believe in the mark of the beast? What do you think that it is? Could this microchip be leading up to something globally drastic?

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

The medical Industry is the beast system. It is a for profit method of enslavement. If your health depends on a chip implant, you are chattel not an autonomous human. The INDUSTRY is a total scam, all lies and part of the death cult. Israel pulls the strings. Khazarian OZ

2012 Summer Olympics tribute to them with a giant needle

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Agree, which is why I think Trump endorsed him to expose him..👿

(1) Show this thread

The DEMON Oz CAN KEEP HIS MARK❗️😠Stick it up his wizard of ass ❗️😠

Eeeeew, he doesn't even have to promote that, he is already on a fast track to hell. My life may not be perfect, but at least I am not a pos sell out for satan. YUK, ty for posting, I had forgotten about this.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Interesting thought for you: Notice how Trump promotes certain people and they either A) do a good job or B) expose themselves for who/what they really are! Is it possible that Trump knew that someone - you! - would post this showing oz promoting the mark? ox is showing his true colors, indeed! Thank you for posting this vid! Blessings to you!