My biggest fear… Q was written for their agenda. We will “trust the plan”, meanwhile the UN and their police force will take over the country.

Video 👇

https://rumble.com/v143wf3-michele-bachmann-who-vote-threatens-u.s.-sovereignty.html

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

The problem is the Left has has a working plan for 3 decades!

The most-effective strategy is to use the opponent's own tactics against them. Bad guys want to reset the economy? Let them, but at the last moment switch a few things so they end up on the short end of the stick. They want to run a proxy war? Let them, but use it to reveal their crimes and eliminate their criminal safe haven. They want to use a pandemic to exert global control? Let them run the "pandemic" but use it to expose the corrupt health officials and hospitals, repressed cures, and big pharma's willingness to kill people. And so on for stolen elections and MSM propaganda and…

I have no doubt there are evil powers at work, but I have confidence that God wins in the end.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Yup, all sitting on our hands waiting to be saved, busy watching the show, whilst they're carefully and quickly putting everything into place.

Do we wait until it's too late?

We do get thrown a bone every now and then to keep us trusting and watching, but they're pretty shit bones. Where's the meat.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Well I was wondering if this post would gain traction. We have until May 22 to stop this. Meanwhile Biden is writing up the proposal to sign over our country.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

If blue helmets are deployed in the U.S., that would be a declaration of war, and every armed American should respond accordingly.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

No time out's for blue helmets no matter what state they're in. "hold the line" is kinda getting old.

(1) Show this thread