#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Grow Food? Post picks of your garden.

I ❤️gardening and growing my own food!
Have been steadily replacing ornamental plants with edibles. Whatever we can't eat we share with family, friends and neighbors or drop off at the local food bank. 😊

In the backyard "orchard"...
3 lemon, 2 lime, 2 orange, 2 plum, 2 apple, 1 nectarine, 1 pomegranate, 1 persimmon, 1 peach, 1 fig, Boysenberry vines

Garden beds...
basil, chives, purple kale, lettuce, dandelion, green onions, curled and flat leaf parsley, celery, cucumber, tomatos, jalapenos, bell peppers, mint, rosemary, beets, radish, yellow, white, and red onions, garlic, tomatillos, broccoli, brocolini, cauliflower, yellow squash, zucchini, oregano, thyme

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Wow, sooo beautiful, and plentiful!
You’ve done an excellent job.👏🏽🥰💗🌿

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

looks wonderful♥️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow! Wonderful!!😊❤️🌿

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thanks fren! :)

(1) Show this thread