Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i went to sleep at 1:40 am ... and at 3:44 I was up again . couldnt sleep more . my ears high pitch is a killer

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Feeling it tonight. Not ready for bed. So much energy. Pumped up.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

oh yes - like this for about 5 days now-

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I feel better today than I have in a couple days...thank goodness. I never paid much attention to this graph but when I did I definitely see a correlation with my physical energy.

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

it was the same for me as well!

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh how exciting I hope we have another like last weekend. We’ll get the energy pills out.