This isn't UST. Its USDT aka Tether.

Crypto stables under attack.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

CB now 55.

Staying put here

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana doesn't look in my Ledger X wallet everyday in my wallet really, I mean the only place that I check it EVERY DAY is on Anonup at:

VincentKennedyIsTheMan.com

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Totally!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

SURPRISE SURPRISE, USDC IS JUST FINE

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

My favorite site to check on crypto prices in a flash.

https://cryptobubbles.net/

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

crypto same as US dollars worth zero
digital assets backed buy precious metals
priceless

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Keyword 'Unregulated"

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jen ... to his Publication

💛IBCUCA

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Still looking for the gold signal. Do we see a bounce in markets before the gold dip?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

They are congruent-
When you watch silver, specifically you will see as it dips, the market dips (with regularity).
For me, instead of watching direct market flux, I watch silver and when it dips drastically again, you know gold will as well. The reason I say this is because J.P. Morgan are the ones leveraging off of it.
Gold will drop and you will know it, just watch gouging in ask price.
4 pics today being the last...

(1) Show this thread

have been watching USDC as well. feels like they’re being methodical as they liquidate the whole space. making the public beg for regulation.

feels like a catalyst (in some sense) for the Ripple case to be ‘expedited’ in the public eye; i can see the CFTC and Treasury saying “hey! shit or get off the pot, Gary. SOMEONE needs to regulate this and we need answers!” would be a good ‘convenient’ event.

problem, reaction, solution: same old playbook.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts