Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

👇 ICYMI

Q The Storm Rider

Imagine if PUTIN & Salman
are the masterminds behind BITCOIN?
& Deep state doesn't want this truth coming out
because over a decade
THEY WERE TRICKED into investing Worldwide into crypto ....

How cryptic that would be to have
ALL THEIR HUMAN TRAFFICKING MONEY
& MONEY LAUNDERING IN BITCOIN
held up in a SEIZED PLANNED OPS..

@jack Dorsey (Twitter)
Zuckerberg
GATES
YouTube
Google
WORLD WIDE DEEP STATE PLAYERS IN ALL COUNTRIES
→Trillions$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GONE←

There is more money hidden in BITCOIN
than the numbers you Google or MSM reports

→NAKAMOTO← front man
_________
Now you understand why Hillary Clinton
wants to seize Crypto → BITCOIN←

They all got played
STORM of the CENTURY

t.me/qthestormrider777

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Queen started it to fund pedophilia and money laundering!! Crypt is what they want you in - secrecy and the dark is how they operate!! Stick with sound, real money, silver, gold and precious metals!! Bitcoin WILL go to ZERO!!

If Putin and Salaman did this then the deep state should be exposed for the whole world 🌎 to see!! EXPOSE IT ALL!!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

That makes some sense - I hope you're right - because for quite a while now I've seen several items discussing how Bitcoin was used as a kind of cover for trafficking & illicit dealings by the cabal

It's like the fiat currency, not really any value to it except what's injected by the worldwide cabal & its players

I'm much more interested in physical assets like precious metals

(6) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

it goes to 0 . been saying for years . it’ll happen like Enron did . fake money . no real material asset to back and any currency is just fiat garbage .

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

waiting for it to be .17 cents 😊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I saw several items a while back which stated that Bitcoin was just a cover currency for trafficking people, weapons, etc.

I never wanted any part of crytocurrency anyway & this was a good reason to stay away imo

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Honestly, I'm clueless when it comes to BitCoin & crypto. I never learned how to buy it or did buy it. If I did, I'd need a book...BitCoin or Crypto or XRP for Dummies. Very leery about this whole thing, seems like monopoly $$$ to me

(1) Show this thread

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

so is XRP....😬

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I heard a very long time ago that bitcoin was a deep state operation. Looks like everyone knows now.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

well they dont call it pedocoin for nothing

(1) Show this thread

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

heres wallets to keep ur crypto safe.

Watch the Water!!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Orca is asshoe.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Going to zero?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Something's up. We'll see what.

(1) Show this thread