#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Inside job to bring in stablecoin regulation.

By design.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Welp.............get er done boys. Get cha rope son, get cha rope.

Burn it down!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I hear ya! Everything is crumbling in front of our eyes~
Suggestion?
I have tried my best to wake people up.
They look at me like I have a third eye or something!
They smile and use their manners.
Then
I'm blocked from their social group.
I hate it for them. Im sure they will come back when they learn
Dumb 💩took more than one jab!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

eveything in our world has been screwed up by design....so glad it is being corrected by design.