Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK gematria has said this several times: Trump is Jesus.

Many have also had this download.

By arresting the three top ringleaders of a global child sex trafficking ring, Trump saved children of all races, everywhere.

🎼 Jesus loves the little children 🎶

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=I+am+fasting+and+moody

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

I get moody when people believe...

haha. you too??

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Nice Cube muh Fren 🤩✨🥰

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I was so SUPER cranky today... I took 2 hours off of work and left! ha

Just sharing.. LOL!

reminds me of the book I’m reading right now called “The Enigma Cube” all about an alien artifact cube, time travel, nazis, china, pretty much everything probably really happening! great book though, highly recommended.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘💜🙏

It's been one of those days

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

the cbd will pickup your mood but probably your appetite too, if a clinic in alternative therapies in your area, the PEMF machine, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequence, is wonderful to fight the moody

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

GPI is 32 In Gematria
32|23 Pain

Good afternoon Sir! Hope You’re doing better !
I was moody Monday and Tuesday.. It was so weird for me but I am much happier today .

I suck at figuring out your post in codes…. I’ll cheat & read all the comments.

Looks like you caught my funky mood vibe from yesterday. My bad. I am doing much better today. Found out I got the promotion at work. Ready to kick ass. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. No joke, I figured out it will have been 4 years, 4 months, & 4 days between these jobs.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I've been moody all week. This is helping

Good afternoon, VK.

I’m sorry you’re feeling moody. Fasting is a good thing though.

Caps1 = 23 (PAIN for [them])
Caps2 = 9 > 45 (1776 🇺🇸🦅)
Caps = 32 (2000 Mules related?).

TS = 334 (Take it away!)

Merry Christmas.
Q

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

https://dinesh.locals.com/post/2083099/2000-mules

Feeling better now? :)

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

'WON'

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Proud of you VK! 🙌🏻
Keep going, keep winning!
Full speed ahead to 177.6 ;)
Only WON way to know.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Only WON way to know

whats the story here please

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hiya VK, hope you're having a good afternoon! Was wondering if the special shiny cube had been returned yet?

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Afternoon!

got to get lubed up to reach high performance ability.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sending you peace & love. Feast on music and beauty in nature to calm the savage (hungry) beast. You can do it!

Follower more than a poster.

I've been intermittent fasting since 2014. On most days I go from 11 AM to 11 AM the next day, which is OMAD (one meal a day). It took me a while to get there. I originally did an 8 hour eating window with 16 hours of fasting and struggled. Now I can fast no problem and the longest I've gone is 60 hours a few different times, and I trained Brazilian Jiu Jitsu twice during those times, as in both fasted days. The key is I put a little pink salt or Redmond Real Salt into my water to always have electrolytes. Another key is the food you eat when re-feeding can cause blood sugar issues which will lead to hunger. I'm referring to carbs. To fast without blood sugar issues the easiest way is keto/carnivore as the protein will keep you full and your body will burn the fat for energy. These days I eat coconut oil, meat, seafood, eggs, and olives. Works like a charm.

3:34 >10
:11 vid
5/22
Good Vibes VK
64 > 1
47 >11
1 111 11

. 😁☺️😊

39,200 Cal / 46 Days = 815.17 Cal

22:11 gmt
3:34

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

hi... bye....

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Plz forgive me, I'm sure I have heard where this "looking glass" originated from... Could I ask to be reminded? Where did it come from? And who has the diamonds Trump keeps saying, "Return the diamonds!" I think it's my CRS kicking in.

(1) Show this thread

💕💐

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

good-sized pinch of Himalayan pink salt under the tongue REALLY is helpful while fasting...js :)

Gains incoming (but not weight :) )